Starwood Introduces Pet Protection Plan
Published on: December 13, 2016 | Author: Starwood Pet Travel
We worry about their health and safety. We fuss over what to feed them. And we spend amazing amounts of time and money on their entertainment. We wouldn’t have it any other way. So when it’s time to travel – for vacation or relocation - we worry about pet protection while they’re in transit.
Introducing Starwood’s Pet Protection Plan
Pet travel is one of those times when humans worry even more than usual. Our precious dogs and cats are out of sight, in someone else’s hands. What if they get sick? What if your own travel plans have to change unexpectedly? With your pet’s journey already underway, what can you do?
• Certain emergency veterinary expenses
• Repatriation and/or quarantine costs
• Replacement value
More ways to boost your peace of mind
- Talk to one of our Starwood pet travel experts as soon as you know your pet will need to fly. We can give you complete, accurate information that will save you time and headaches as you plan your pet’s travel. You’ll have greater peace of mind, right from the start.
- Get with your veterinarian as soon as you know what health-related documentation your pet will need. This differs by destination, and acquiring everything you’ll need can take weeks.
- Get your IATA-compliant travel kennel as soon as you can. The single most effective way to help your dog or cat feel less stressed during their journey is by giving them a familiar “home” in which to travel. The more time they have to make friends with their new carrier, the more relaxed they will be.
- Don’t assume you can just carry your cat or small dog on board without any problems. Every airline has somewhat different rules and restrictions that cover in-cabin pet travel.
Starwood Animal Transport has rebranded to Starwood Pet Travel. We are still the same great company with the best team, just now with a slightly different name.
Subscribe to the Blog
Enjoy our content? Get them sent to your inbox!