Please gather the following documents & information for us so we can arrange your pet's travels in a timely manner.
In order for us to make all of the arrangements for your pet, we will need you to email us the following documents and information for your file.
- 1-2 photos of your pet (face & body)
- A few photos of your pet standing in front of their travel kennel (once you have it)
- A copy of your pet's proof of microchip (something showing the chip number and the date it was implanted or scanned)
- A copy of your pet's most recent Rabies vaccination certificate (we can reach out to your vet directly for this)
- A copy of your pet's rabies titer test results (we can reach out to your vet directly for this)
- A copy of your pet's general vaccination certificate (we can reach out to your vet directly for this)
- Copies of the required dog blood test results & pet parasite treatments (we can reach out to your vet directly for this)
- A copy of your passport (just the first page with photo/signature)
- A copy of your visa/work permit
- A copy of your own e-ticket to New Zealand (if you are not already in New Zealand)
- Your preferred Quarantine facility
- Quarantine booking forms (we will send these to you based on the facility you choose)
- Your New Zealand address (this is needed to request quarantine space and to apply for the import permit)
- Import Medicines Declaration if your pet will require medication while in quarantine (we will send this to you)
- Customs Declaration for Cats and/or Customs Declaration for Dogs (we will send this to you)
- Dogs only:
- Exempting Statutory Declaration for Dogs (we will send this to you)
- Registered Veterinary Breed Declaration (must be completed by a vet - we will send this to you/your vet)
Please email all of the above documents to the Pet Travel Support Team. Our team will review everything and will get back to you if there are any issues or missing items.